A Special Session with Woods Bagot on Design and Architecture for Positive Ageing
Woods Bagot will share their expertise in their unique business of creating a human-centered experience for positive ageing in design and architecture that is aged friendly and multigenerational community living called People Architecture.
Date: 18 August 2016 | Thursday
Venue: WOODS BAGOT, Level 1, 58B, The Row, Jalan Doraisamy, 50300, Kuala Lumpur. (See Map)
A networking platform that uses the potent art of conversation to discover the work of thought leaders, experts and mavericks. Drawn from different disciplines, audiences are invited to interact and converse with each other through a facilitated session by subject matter experts. The aim is to exchange ideas, experiences, build and test knowledge, while developing new ways of thinking about design and architecture of Malaysia’s townships that promotes multigenerational living with aged care facilities that is commercially attractive and sustainable.
The discussion will cover :
- Positive Ageing – The principles & emerging trends.
- Design & Architecture – Characteristics of townships & facilities that promote multigenerational living, active ageing and an aged care ecosystem.
- Appropriate Models – Identify business models & experience that are sustainable and attractive for Investors, Builders, Operators and Purchasers.
- Hardware & Software – Necessities of an age-friendly environment for the young, middle-aged and the elderly.
The Attendees :
- Township Planning Development
- Government Organisations
- Developers & Contractors
- Real Estate Agencies
- Banks & Financial Institutions
Exchanging ideas. Engaging minds. Excellent opportunities.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact:
Ms. Shalini Nair
Ms. April Ng
Tel: +603-2142 1666