Human Resources & Administration Executive
(1 position in Kuala Lumpur – Full Time)
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or equivalent in human resource, administration or secretarial-related areas;
• Good interpersonal, and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
• Possess an energetic and friendly personality, and demonstrate willingness to learn;
• At least 3 years of working experience in similar capacity;
• Able to work independently, at the same time a team player;
• Take initiative to carry out tasks with good critical thinking ability; and
• Effective multi-tasking skills, good organisational and follow-up abilities.
If you are interested to explore the above opportunity with us, please submit a copy of your resume together with a most recent photograph and expected salary to email@example.com.